Pages

Brandon and Merissa

Brandon and Merissa

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy 6 Months Brynn!

Six months ago Brandon and I were blessed to welcome our sweet little Brynn into the world. I cant believe she is half way to her first birthday. Each and every day is very special and we enjoy watching her growing into her little personality.
Happy 6 months Brynn!!! We love you!!!!
I love my days with her!

Just recently she has started to hug and kiss us.
It melts my heart every time.

She is such a love :)

So sweet!

Of course, fingers and toes in her mouth:)

She can be so serious :)

Brynn is concentrating on a toy

So happy

She is a little talker too.

So much in love with this little girl

Tummy play time.
She rolls from tummy to back when she has had enough tummy time.

Brynn likes to knock down the block towers I build for her.

1 comment: